Below is a listing of the topics and lessons St. Mark students will cover in Mrs. Krall's art classes at St. Mark Catholic School.
Grades K- 2
Grades 3 - 5
- Students will continue to build on their knowledge of the art elements of line, shape, form, color, space, value and texture.
- Students will learn about artists, their style and create artwork inspired by the artist's work.
- Students will explore a variety of art techniques and media including pencil drawing, oil pastels, paint, collage and ceramics.
- Students will learn to critique their own work and be encouraged to develop their own artistic style.
- Examples - Van Gogh Sunflowers, Hundertwasser Trees, Monet Waterlilies