Below is a listing of the topics and lessons St. Mark students will cover in Mrs. Krall's art classes at St. Mark Catholic School.
Grades K- 2
Grades 3 - 5
- Students will continue their study of element and style then reflect their learning in their work.
- Students will study artists and works and create artwork inspired by the artist’s work.
- Students will work to improve their drawing, shading, painting, and sculpting skills.
- Students will learn to critique their own work and be encouraged to develop their own artistic style.
- Examples - Van Gogh Sunflowers, Wayne Thiebaud Cakes, Hundertwasser Trees, 2 & 3 point Perspective Drawing